Version of BizUnit to use

Topics: Developer Forum
Apr 3, 2009 at 3:39 PM
I've read the item on the BizUnitExtension home page that extensions 3.0 will be against BizUnit build 3.0.1031.0, not the 3.0.1032

Been to the BizUnit page, but I can't find the 1031 ... is there someway to get this ?

PS. no access to an Oracle server ... have you tried the Oracle Express Edition ?
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/xe/index.html
Coordinator
Apr 10, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Hi Steve,
Apologies for the delay in replying. I have been away on vacation.

The reason i mentioned 3.0.1031.0 specifically was because i wasnt aware of what was new or changed in 3.0.1032.0. Since then I have been using 3.0.1032.0 to get Extensions updated and it seems to work properly so you can get that and work with it. For Oracle, yes, i have recently downloaded the express edition and will be installing it on a VM soon and get the oracle steps working.

I've been tied up with a awfully hectic project thats put bizunit and other codeplex project work completely on the backseat but I have been using the extensions 3.0 codebase (with some as yet unchecked in) modifications and its looking good so hopefully will have a complete release soon (without EntLib though... the entlib contributors have been rather busy too and we havent been able to coordinate getting that step library into the 3.0 world.

Cheers
Benjy
Apr 11, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Thanks for response and update Benjy ... hope the holiday gave you a nice break from the hectic project

Look forward to the new release